Navigating Adolescence – Parent Seminar
Thursday 8 June at 7pm, CRC Nth Keilor
You are invited to a free parent workshop (in-person) on building resilient teens, led by highly respected psychologist Maria Ruberto.
This 1.5-hour workshop will focus on the signs, steps and strategies to help teens navigate the challenges they face in our changing world. Parents/Carers will walk away with knowledge but also a range of tools to set their child up for success. This really is a must-attend event!
- Current Australian Data on Health and Resilience
- Outcomes of the Australian Childhood Foundation Study
- The Impact of Lockdown on Mental Fitness
- Understanding Basic Brain Function in Your Child
- The Role of Emotional Literacy
- Mental Fitness + Think Up
- Moments of Connections and Positive Communication
When: Thursday, 8 June, 7:00 – 8:30 PM
Where: Collaborative Space, CRC North Keilor, 1c Santa Monica Drive, Keilor Lodge
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PARENT-ONLY EVENT (i.e., no children)