An invitation to Faith
Faith is a life-long process which invites us into a relationship with God.
Believing faith to be a gift, at Catholic Regional College, St Albans we are inspired by Jesus’ commandment to Love one another as I have loved you. This commandment, our school motto, is both our inspiration and our goal. It is at the heart of everything that we do: our starting point and our finishing point.
We recognize that faith:
- is a personal spiritual journey towards a relationship with God for the whole of life;
- recognizes the incarnation as a call to live as disciples of Jesus at home, at work, in the community, and in the world;
- is a delicate balance between a spiritual life and engagement in service;
- is enriched by an understanding of the story, experience and tradition of the Church;
- flourishes when expressed in meaningful participation in the life and ministry of the believing community.
Our role is to nurture, enliven and sustain faith through providing opportunities for participation in formal Religious Education and teaching and learning programs across the school, the prayer and liturgical life of the college, the social justice initiatives and the student wellbeing programs.