Skip to content
Faith and Mission
Prayer, Reflection, Liturgy and Service
- Whole school liturgies to celebrate the major events in the life of the community.
- Liturgy planning groups where students with the support of staff develop school liturgies.
- Use of drama, art, music, dance, movement and symbols to enhance prayer and liturgical celebration.
- Class and homeroom prayer
- Community celebration of key events in the Church year.
- Reflection days at every level
- Awareness raising and action on a range of social issues topical within the Australian community.
- Loaves and Fishes Food bank.
- St Vinnie’s Crew social justice group and Social Justice Council.
- Community service and engagement at each year level.