CRC St Albans Family Update – English
New updates will be posted here:
02 February 2023
PAM User Guide and Medical Form
Welcome to the 2023 school year. I hope that you have had a good break and are looking forward to all that the year will bring.
The purpose of this letter is to provide you with the information about accessing the Parent Access Module (PAM) on our Learning Management System. Through PAM, families are able to:
- Enter and update student medical information.
- Give permission for excursions and camps.
- Access school notices.
- View student attendance, reports and submission of work.
The PAM login page can be accessed via the link below or through the SIMON everywhere app.
IMPORTANT: Parents need to update their Username with their email address, and create a new password. Please use the website link above to do this, not the SimonEVERYWHERE App.
Information on how to access the Parent Access Module, and fill out the Medical Form can be found via the link below.
Families accessing PAM for the first time can:
- View videos on the College website in English, Arabic, Dinka and Vietnamese. These take you through the process, step by step.
- Contact the office and we will arrange a time for you to visit to work through the process. This support will be in English, Vietnamese, Dinka and Arabic.
All medical forms need to be completed via PAM, by Monday 13 February 2023. Students cannot attend an offsite activity without an up to date medical form.
Families are reminded that all students with asthma need an Asthma Management Plan from their doctor. This can be uploaded with the medical form or you can bring it to the school and we will upload.
If you have any questions or need assistance to complete the forms, please contact the College office on 9366 2544.