Year 7 Family Night
Tuesday 28th February
We warmly invite parents/guardians and family members of our Year 7 community to join us for our 2023 family night.
- 7:00 – 7:25pm. Meet your child’s pastoral care teacher for 2023. This will be an opportunity for our families to discuss the program and ask any questions to their pastoral care teacher.
- 7:40 – 8:10pm Community Conversation. Families are invited to share their hopes, challenges and concerns for their child’s learning.
- 8:15 – 8:30pm Light supper served. Families are welcome to stay and ask additional questions, seek assistance with PAM or speak with individual members of the Pastoral Team.
You will have the opportunity to ask questions about your daughter/son’s education at this evening. Some of the topics covered will include:
- A typical day in the life of a Year 7 student.
- The role of the pastoral care and core class teachers.
- Use of the School Diary
- Communication, PAM and family partnerships
- Discover how your child has participated in college life thus far.
- Policies such as Relationships, Student Management and School Values.
For catering purposes, please RSVP via the link below by Friday 24th February.